Betamix Incise Drape is a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film which allows the skin to breathe, so preventing moisture build-up under the drape. As a result Betamix adheres throughout long surgical operations to the surrounding skin and most importantly to the wound edge.
• Adheres right up to wound edge
• Transparent minimal glare surface
• Thin yet extremely strong
• Conformable and elastic
• Provides a sterile working field around the operation site
• Holds drapes securely in place
Adheres right up to wound edge. The drape will stay in place even throughout major operations involving prolonged retraction of wound edges.
Thin yet extremely strong
Betamix Incise Drape is tear resistant, yet can be
cleanly cut with a scalpel.
Conformable and elastic
For use as an incise drape in major or minor surgery,including:
Open Heart and Thoracic